Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More Redware and Mouse Pottery and Some Easter Acorns for Sale!

I decided to go ahead and post up the pottery that I am selling next. I may not get the time to do it tomorrow and since I already had my camera handy and the pottery was sitting there, I decided to take a few pics.

First up is a Mouse utensil crock. It is 7" high and 5 1/2" across the top. The bottom is slightly wider, as it very softly draws it towards the top. I call these volcano crocks because of the slight angling inward.


Many uses for this gem....she is quite popular. Her price is $32





Next up is 2 more Rusted Barn bowls. Our rusted barn is a red/brown with lots of black/brown specs and brown undertones...It's quite popular for prim decorating or those that like the sienna/ earthtones.

The small one is 3" high, and 8 1/4" wide. It is priced at $24.



The larger one is 4" high, and 8" wide. This one is priced at $26.



*The small one is towards the front.

*All our pottery is food safe, including dishwasher and microwavable!

Last but not least, I have some lovely pastel acorns up for your consideration just in time for Easter.


*The cost for these is $27 for 13 acorns and it INCLUDES SHIPPING! (Price included with shipping only for acorns)




Email me at: miller5@epix.net to purchase or with any questions.
Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment