Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm Ba-ack and Some Red Pottery For Sale!

Good Monday Morning! It is back to reality for me and my family...back to the work days, school days, laundry piles, baseball and softball practices, and to-do lists. So, before all that truely begins for me today, I wanted to start the week off with some Red pottery that I have for sale today.
We actually call this glaze rusted barn. It isn't a true red, there are a lot of brownish-black specks in it and it has brown undertones. It's quite popular for prim decorating or those that like the sienna/ earthtones.

I have two pieces available today:
First being a mini cake plate. This little gem is perfect for candies, mini cupcakes, fudge (yum), appetizers, or for whatever you wish.


She measures approx 4 4/4" high and her plate is 6 1/4" wide. I love mini cake plates....they are so fun to decorate with too! Her price is $22. I have 2 of these available only.






Next up is a small rusted barn bowl measuring 3" tall and 7" wide. The price for this bowl is $20. Again, very functional....possibilities are endless.
*All our pottery is food safe-including dishwasher and microwavable.




I have only this one available in this size, but I do have some larger sized bowls and you can contact if you are interested in those.



Let me know if you are interested in either of these little gems by emailing me at: miller5@epix.net

I'll be back later this week with some fun pictures from my weekend with some fun antiquing/junkin' finds!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment