Thursday, January 6, 2011

Nuts about NUTS!!!!!



*QUICK UPDATE*
I should have mentioned this on yesterdays post, but I realized I left out a few details about my acorn ornies, until I got a couple emails/messages.....YES, I do sell them! I'm offering a baker's dozen (13) for $24.





*these little gems make great package tie-ons for any time of year, clever napkin rings, very precious table favors, fill a glass jar of them as one reader suggested, and the list goes on and on.....

Email me! :)

...until then, I'll be hangin'. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Well I was going to ask how in the world you created these little gems - top hats and all! But then read further down to your previous post and Walla - there it was.
    Sweet idea. Thanks for sharing and thank you Pearl for sharing it with Tarrah.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete