Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Pottery Salsa Squares!


Hi Friends! I've taken a few days off from blogging and now that the kids are back to school, I am slowly getting re-charged for more crafting and projects!

In the meantime, I wanted to show you all some new pottery pieces here from Indian Trail Pottery! We are calling them Single Salsa Squares!



Why that name? Well, they are like having your very own individual single salsa bowls, or dip bowls...whatever you prefer. They are quite cute, square, and perfect for holding just about anything! Salsa, dip, condiments, olives, any little notions that you need. I even put a half stick of butter in mine for our table to serve with warm bread....mmmmm!



These little beauties measure approximately 3 3/4" square and 1 1/4" high. My pictures may have them looking a little bit larger than what they are, but boy are they fun~!






Now, all of a sudden I have a craving for salsa and chips?! ;) Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute Tarrah!!! I thought they were bigger but oh my ..... I like little things so that means you need to buy more than one!

    ReplyDelete