Friday, March 5, 2010

A Day of Goodies


Well yesterday was quite a day! I had an outing with fellow bloggers Teresa and Patti. It was quite a day of entertainment, and it was so much fun that we plan on doing it again next week to a store where I need to pick up some items for my open house.
We went to a wool shop that was just awesome and very inspiring, but more on that next Wednesday! ;)
We also stopped at Hobby Lobby, where I was able to pick up some items that I needed to do more crafting. I also got that cute little cloche in the picture above and here....

Thought I would make a very simple spring table arrangement!

Something else that I got that I was so excited for the mailman to bring was my TOBACCO CLOTH from Family Heirloom Weavers! How excited I was! Yahooooo!! :)

It is so light and has a great feel to it. I am not sure where I am going to use it all yet...I have quite a bit of it, but the first thing on the list is a small prim curtain to cover my pantry shelves in the pantry. Will share that with you when its finsihed.


Ok, well I hope you all have a great weekend, I hear it is supposed to be nice and warmer in our part of the country! Another reason for a YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tarrah do you have the website for the tobacco fabric?..have a good weekend.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tarrah,
    It was so nice to meet you yesterday! What a fun day!!!
    What is this 'tobacco fabric'? I think Heirloom Weavers is awesome! Didn't know they had this fabric. Have only seen the coverlet stuff and the Civil war fabrics. Have you ever taken the tour of their business? It's fascinating!
    Want to read back through your blog posts and check out all your pottery.
    Hope you come to visit the wool shop again.

    ReplyDelete