Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lots of Bowl Fillers!

I decided to make some real quick Valentine's day goodies. I don't really have too much decor for this holiday, but I thought of a few small things that I could whip up in no time, with some items that I have here at home. The first one being wax hearts. These are just real cutsie and small, but still look so prim and festive with the darkened wax and cinnamon rub on them.

I made up quite a few bags...

Also, the kids and I finally got to make Colleen's cute snowmen bowl fillers. I wanted to get these made earlier in the winter, but after the snow scwables that we got yesterday and since the kids had a half day...it was the perfect time! They got really cute!


I also started making some fabric hearts, but didn't quite get them finished....they are made with some tea stained ticking fabric, some red and some blue...will post a pic when they are done.
I hope you have a great week!
Tarrah

1 comment:

  1. I love the hearts and the snowmen! I did some snowmen the other day but they were a little different shaped. I hope to make enough to hang on my tree for winter.

    I bet the hearts smell wonderful.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete