Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Coffee Talk


Welcome to Coffee Talk! I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit!




Pull up a chair, we'll get a hot cup of coffee, and we'll chat. If your up for some flavored coffee or hot tea I'll even warm up the Keurig! :)


I love getting together with old friends, new friends and just chat the morning or afternoon away.....there is always a hot cup of joe involved, and sometimes even a sweet treat!

*photo courtesy of Martha Stewart Living





Hope to see you this weekend....we'll have some coffee talk!


...maybe even in one of these mugs! :)

8 comments:

  1. Looking good Tarrah!!! Are you going to whip up some of those cupcakes too? LOl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teresa! No, I won't be whipping up those cupcakes...but I am whipping up some spring shortbread cookies today....they're good with coffee too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tarrah, I love the coffee mugs! What part of PA are you in? I'm 20 min south of Pittsburgh
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jodi....that is only like half of what we have.. We brought some more in last night. We are in Central Pa....about 45 minutes north of Harrisburg. I live in a tiny town called Gratz if you want to google it. It would make for a good day trip! :)
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wish I could! I signed up to do a little craft show this weekend! Is there a way to buy online?
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jodi~yes, you can buy from us via the web. I am going to offer up some pieces through my blog again, hopefully starting up next week, and if ever you see something and are interested let me know. If you are on facebook, Indian Trail Pottery is on there and we have oodles of albums to look through! Have a great time at your craft show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tarrah, thanks, I will hop on over to facebook to check it out. I love the mug that is in the next to the last pic,and it's the one all the way on the bottom. It's cream color on the bottom and brown on the top. LOVE IT!! How much is it? I'll be looking forward to seeing the pieces on your blog too.
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, found it now....nope I forgot to reply to this one! LOL!!! :) Yes, $15. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete