Friday, May 7, 2010

New Red Pottery!




The weekend is finally here! YEAH!!!! Don't we all just love the weekends! And this is a very special weekend then yet....Mother's Day Weekend!
Well, I just had to share pictures with you of some pottery that we just got out of the kiln......FINALLY, IT'S A RED GLAZE THAT WE LIKE AND IT WORKS! :)
In the world of pottery, the hardest glaze to master is a red....and we have had quite a few ups and downs with reds, so we are excited that this red is so far working for us and it seems that other people like it too...so lets hope IT SELLS! :)




*This is a bird bottle that hangs horizontally, it just needs a stick yet.

We also got a couple white pedestal plates done.


I will have some more pottery pictures to share with you next week.....and I have a feeling that my Mother's Day present is some very special pottery....can't wait to see it! ;) HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you Moms out there! I would love to hear how you are all celebrating the day.
Tarrah

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE them!!!!..I've got to place an order soon!!!Happy Mother's Day on Sunday!!~~hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a way to mail order some of that gorgeous red pottery?? Do you have a regular store front? I know you had the open house and I couldn't make that but might consider a drive to look and see.

    Blessings,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tarrah you need to worry about how fast you will be able to make the new red glazed pottery. It's going to sell fast. Beautiful!
    Hugz, Ree

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the Red, Tarrah!!! It WILL sell, no worries about that ;)
    Enjoy your weekend-and
    Have a beautiful Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just when I thought I couldn't say anything more about your pottery...AND YOU GO AND TOTALLY OUT DO YOURSELF!!!...I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT RED & THAT WHITE!!!...Oh Lordy, I need to fan myself!

    I really need to purchase some pieces from you...are you taking orders?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!!!! I love it!!! OH NO..... a new color to start collecting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your red pottery ALOT!!! Oh my...

    Wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day :)

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete