Thursday, December 30, 2010

Saying Goodbye to 2010....


Can you believe that we are ending the year already....we will be welcoming in 2011 in just 2 short days....where did the time go?

I haven't taken down any of the Christmas decorations....I like the way it still feels in the house, even though I'm tired of cleaning up the dried up greens and fallen tree needles.






This week we are all at home and have tried to squeeze every waking moment into something productive....cleaning, organizing, rearranging, and of course playing with all the new gadgets and gizmos. :)


Bob and I were even able to get out for a day and go antiquing! We headed to Lebanon, Palmyra, and then Hershey to some great antique stores, and I only have these 2 photos to share of this really neat entrance through a barn into a courtyard of an antique barn. It was sooooo neat, and SOOOOOOOO cold!



Very neat place...can't wait to go back!
Next time I'll show you some very nice treasures that Santa left me! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS....MAY IT BE A GREAT YEAR!

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with your house! That antique barn is amazing! I cant wait to see your treasures to!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas decor. Looking forward to seeing your goodies.

    Have a Blessed New Year,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete