Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Is Coming......

Can you believe Christmas is this week?!! Very hard to believe, and I think if we had a little snow, it would make it feel like Christmas a little more...and I hear that there is a chance Christmas day! We'll keep hoping! :) (Well, some of us anyway!)

Well,I haven't really posted any of my holiday decor pictures yet...probably because I am still tweaking/rearranging all the time! Here are a few to get this Christmas week started...enjoy!










That's all the decor pictures for now....I need to take some with better lighting, like in the evening.


I wanted to quick share something else that I'm working on......this new and little, but very FUN AND CUTE craft.....wool acorns! Making lots of these for package tie-ons and ornaments for our tree too!



Aren't they cute?! Thanks Amy!


At this time of year and throughout the winter, one thing I love is having our Indian Trail Pottery tart warmers burning all day long....some very wonderful, cozy holiday scents are always permeating the house, and it smells sooooo good.

mmmmmm....gotta great olde smokey scent burning.

4 comments:

  1. Tarrah, everything looks beautiful. thanks so much for sharing.
    hugs,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you sell your pottery tart warmers?
    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed seeing your pics Tarah and those acorns are adorable!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Tarrah! I love the acorns! A little tree full of those would be darling! Your home is so cozy and welcoming! Thank you for the tour. Your tart warmers are wonderful! Merry Christmas!! ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete