Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vintage Pennants


Been doing some different kind of crafting here in the past few days. A different type of media, and for a little bit different type of decor. Don't get me wrong, it is still old and some still say primitive, but I think it's more vintage french country.
I love the look of rustic with white. A mix of brown woods with white, it just looks neat to me? So, I have been thinking for awhile about doing a room of my house in a little bit vintage with my antiques mixed in along with some softer colors. I will let you know when I am ready to start....right now, it's all being thought of in my head! ;)
So, now on to the craftin'.....here is where I am pulling some of my inspiration from: Vintage Style Pennants!

*This ribbon is a beautiful muted gold!


*This ribbon is a soft purple, almost like an eggplant color but it doesn't show up in the camera quite that way.

This one reads cottage, done in burlap! The letters are a very pretty blue sparklie!



I love the look of these being hung around vintage furniture or I think they would look so darling in a little girls' room. I have quite a few more being thought of up in my noodle, but they just haven't made it to the work table yet, maybe in the next few days! I am making these pennants to sell also, so if you are interested, give me a hollar!

And speaking of crafting, check out this new color of glaze that Bob just made. I think it got so neat and now we need to make lots more!

2 comments:

  1. ~Tarrah, I really like the pennants.And the burlap one is so cool! You amaze me...and speaking of amazing me..Your Hubby, Bob always amazes me..I love the pottery. Is this the glaze you were telling me about yesterday?. LOVE it and I love the pottery that you brought to the Shop yesterday. I am loving the new red! Have fun crafting and makes sure to get some more of your ideas out of your "noodle" because I can't wait to see what you will come up with next!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tarrah!!! These look so neat! I heard you had them with you.........wish you would have showed us! I would have loved to see them! Love the new glaze!

    It was fun today!!!

    ReplyDelete