Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Starting The Day Off Right!

Nothing like a yummy breakfast to start the day off right, (after thanking Jesus, of course). ;)

This morning I made some belgian waffles with fresh peaches and maple syrup. Can I tell ya that they are the bomb! Or as my southern belle friend would say, the bomb diggidy! :)
It sure feels like a treat when you top those warm, crispy waffles with some fresh, sweet, juicy peaches, and then warm maple syrup poured over top of it all!


Some oil, flour mix, water, and fresh eggs of course....





all turn into this yummy goodness:


Tomorrow, start your day off right....even if it's just with cold cereal! :)
Talk with you soon!
Tarrah

2 comments:

  1. Now that I wiped the drool off my face and my keyboard...OH MY goodness, those look so good! Will you adopt me...please? Tomorrow I would love to start my day off right by having you invite me for breakfast! :)
    ~~Patti~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernadette BuffingtonAugust 8, 2010 at 10:02 AM

    That does look very Good!!!!!! You are so awsome!!!

    ReplyDelete