Thursday, August 20, 2009

Computer Issues

I finally have my original page layout back...after having these weird pictures on my blog for a day and not having the penny layout I became very frustrated! I did nothing different and I started messing around on my design page, but honestly I don't know what I did to change it?! Don't ya just hate computer glitches/problems that you have no control over? I DO!
Anyway...I just wanted to say hello quick and plan on giving a more detailed post tomorrow on 2 different punch needles I am working on....They are just awesome and I can't wait to finish them both!
Ok....heading off to a small water park with the kiddies today. See you tomorrow!
Tarrah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tarrah, It was a Daisy Gray issue, not yours. Any one using her backgrounds had the same issue - me included. She has exceeded her space usage on Photo Bucket apparently.

    Have fun at the water park!

    ReplyDelete