Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Personalized Pottery!



I wanted to share some personalized pottery pieces fresh out of the kiln.....they all got sooooo great!

This is an order for Donna over at Back In Tyme Primitives, she is so sweet and has a great blog and online shop:



We had to have our own crock.... ;)



We had another large beautiful crock that was personalized for an anniversary, but I didn't even get to take a picture....it was picked up before I even got my camera out! :)
I also had Bob make a small crock with the words "Live*Laugh*Love" written all around the band. I think these are adorable, so there are a lot more on the "to-make" list.





And here is a small cake/candy pedestal plate done that was ordered...

it's a cute little bugger....



So, as you can see we are keeping rather busy with little events like reunions,pool parties,meetings, orthodontist and orthopedic appointments (yes, both of them being for that middle child), and pottery orders. :) Some how or another I think summer is just going to fly by! I have a list of all things we need to get done, and all the places I want to get to, but hardly anything has been crossed off that list yet! I was able to do a little antiquing though yesterday, and you'll have to stay tuned to see what I found! Stay cool friends, it is HOT AND HUMID here in Pennsylvania!

1 comment: