Saturday, October 8, 2011

Reed Diffusers~ Pottery Style

A little while back when a certain computer wasn't working, and a camera wasn't being put to work much, we had made some new pottery pieces and I never really took the time to share them with all of you.

My husband and I were throwing around ideas of some newer pieces that we wanted to try and at that same moment, I decided to have a facebook contest. I asked all my followers to shoot out some ideas of things that they would like to see done, and boy did we get back quite a response! It was fun to read all your great suggestions and ideas.....some we already were working on, and some ideas planted seeds for future references.

Well, we chose one that liked the idea of, and there was a winner! Karen Nevill was the grand prize winner, and she won exactly what she asked us to make....a reed diffuser!



I think these are perfect for not just a reed diffuser, but also a bud vase!
Karen-whenever you are ready to choose your glaze color, please let me know!!! :)


Come back again, there is a lot more to share....

1 comment: