Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thinking Spring...





Ok, so we're just a few hours past Valentine's Day, but I am ready to move forward.....with the decorating that is. I am ready to lighten and brighten things up around here now that the sun is shining and skies are bright and blue!

Shades of greens against the white snow make it hard to not thing spring and all the buds, blooms, and blossoms waiting to push through the soil.




I am selling the shades of green acorn ornies again for a baker's dozen (13) for $24. These are perfect for spring/summer and for the upcoming St. Patrick's Day! Email me at miller5@epix.net
Have a great Tuesday!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your acorns! I think my favorites have the darker colors! Your pottery is very nice too! Love the order Sarah @ All Roads LEad home received from you!
    Blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete