As Thanksgiving quickly approaches I am reminded daily of all that we are to be thankful for....not just around this holiday, but each and every day. We have so much to be thankful for, and I wanted to make sure that I did a THANKFUL post to publicly say that I am thankful, full of gratitude, and that my heart is full! :)
I'm sure that I could come up with hundreds of things to be thankrul for, but here is my top ten!
1. JESUS- who never leaves my side, who fights for me, and will always WIN the battle!
2. FREEDOM- a country that I hope and pray will always be a God fearing and God directed country.
3. THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY- It's around the holidays when families love and miss those soldiers most. Pray for them.
4. A LOVING, GENTLE, AND KIND HUSBAND- One who would do anything for me and our kids.
5. MY 3 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN- Whom I am so proud of!
6. A HOME- Made up of those whom I love, where we can play together.
7. SEASONS OF CHANGE- Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter...with each it's own unique qualities...showing us God's beauty each and every day.
8. FRIENDS/FAMILY- Where there is always a smile to help you get through anything. I love you guys! :)
9. TALENTS/MY GIFTS- The ones that the good Lord gave me...let me remember to always use them for his benefit.
10. THE CHANCE TO STAY AT HOME- I feel so blessed to be able to stay at home, and have stayed at home since our first child was born. The chance to put them on the school bus, and be there for them as soon as they get home is an incredible thing. I can't get enough of my kids....no dollar amount could ever fill in that gap
What are you thankful for today? If you haven't told the Father, today would be a great day to start~!
Oh, and by the way....I AM THANKFUL FOR YOU! For all those that read my blog...THANK YOU! May you be blessed today!