Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bow or No?

Need some input here friends.....
I have been super busy trying to get some things made, like this particular wreath. No, it's not prim, but it has a vintage feel/look to it and I plan on having a small vintage "corner" at our open house, with this wreath being the main attraction.

So what do you think?......BOW?




......OR NO?



Also working on this 'not so little' lovely....

....a very shiny red chalkboard platter!

Tell me your thoughts on the bow.....now back to crafting! ;)

8 comments:

  1. I like it without a bow, Tarrah!...It's absolutely beautiful!!!..Have a great day!!~~hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous wreath....I'm going to agree with Jen and Lisa and say ' no bow'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a beautiful wreath, sometimes I think about changes my decor to something more colorful...love your creation.
    I'm in agreement with the other ladies, No Bow. Blessings & Best of Luck with your Holiday Open House Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wreath is beautiful - I vote no bow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. leave the wreath WITH the bow. it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! I LOVE this wreath Tarrah!! Very colorful and unique. I vote no bow.

    Blessings,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors of your wreath. If I really wanted a bow I think I would use a color from one of the pinks in the wreath.

    ReplyDelete