Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Road Trip





This past Friday I took a little roadtrip up to Pennsdale. It was a beautiful drive along gorgeous farmlands with the leaves really starting to change. I was eager to get to Primitive America's open house. The owner, Christina, is a wonderful girl that I happened to find through a blog of a blog. I later saw her picturetrail and her facebook page, and I quickly realized that I recognized her tags and handwriting from one of my favorite antique shops that I visit often! It was then that I knew I had to attend her open house, which was located at her farmhouse, in an old barn.




I just loved all of her very primitive pieces! It was like stepping back in time, and I wish I could have brought it all home with me.
I did find an old tavern table that I just loved but I didn't get a picture of that yet, will show you that next time.

Also this weekend I changed my harvest table centerpiece around, I moved out my 2 urns and replaced it with this deep dough bowl.

I love to change things around...it probably drives my husband crazy because I don't just move the small stuff around, I start getting ideas and I want to move larger pieces around too! LOL!!!
But here is a couple more pictures of some very prim displays that make me think of fall!



Happy October!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic day trip. Wonderful goodies at the open house. I love your table display.

    Autumn Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete