Wednesday, October 20, 2010

NEW! Prim Star Ornies!

Hi friends! I have oodles of things to show you but I am going to have to do them in segments! ;) Today's post is rather short but I wanted to show you some new pottery ornaments that we are making! They are oh, so adorable, little prim stars!!!

These are done in Speckled Egg, Rusted Barn, and Robin's Egg. If you would like to order some of these cuties, you can email me. They sell for $3.50 each, or slightly discounted after 6 or more!
They would make great pacakage tie-ons, they would most certainly complete a prim Christmas tree, and they're just fun to have around to decorate with! :)


Well, have a great day everyone! I will be back very soon to show you some incredible swap goodies I got in the mail and some other "old" treasures!

1 comment:

  1. I love these little blackened pumpkins. Do you mind my asking where you got them? I would really love to purchase some.
    Your stars are cute. I'm sure you will sell any of them!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete