Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More Tweaking

Well, I can tell the season will be changing soon because I am so anxious to start decorating for fall!!! I figured it was a bit too early to dig out my fall things, so instead I tweaked other areas that I just wasn't satisfied with. Plus I really like the new grouping of pewter on the mantle,so I decided to keep going!

Here is my old barnwood cabinet..




I like having my collection of pitchers in this piece because I think the old white barnwood really makes them stand out, but just didn't care for all the extra things that didn't seem to fit there.


So, here it is "tweaked"....



A collection of blues, yellows, and whites.


I also grouped my salt glazed pottery with this too.




Here is another little prim gathering that I played with....


So, are you "tweaking" today?

No comments:

Post a Comment