Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sprucing up ordinary decor into extraordinary decor!

Finding little ways here and there where I can take ordinary pieces around my home and giving them a little more attention. 


More sprucing. 



More detail.


Once again being inspired by Donna and noticing I have some glass pillar candles that I could add some pizazz too,like she did, I immediately decided to do some sprucing.



I also found a very cheap name brand large glass candle at a thrift shop, but it had the wrong lid on it. So, I grabbed the candle, pitched the lid, and added some citrus and vintage Christmas hymnal music.


 

Along with jute I added my most favorite herb....Rosemary! It smells incredible and the bush remains beautiful year round!




 
I also added some scrabble tiles to the pillars, adds a little bit of character to them, don't ya think?
 
 
 
To make the whole display work together beautifully I added some of my dried hydrangeas and some gears to honor Donna!

 
 
 
Are you still sprucing?


1 comment:

  1. Tarrah that was some fantastic sprucing!Love the whole display.Merry Christmas,Jen

    ReplyDelete