Friday, December 7, 2012

Recipe Towels....DIY Christmas gift

Have you been seeing the recipe towels with the hand written recipe imprinted on them.  Pinterest, blogs, they're out there...go ahead....give it a google!

Well, I came across some others where you could make them SUPER easy.  There's actually nothing DIY about it....you just write.  YEP, you write the recipe.  On a flour sac towel.  With a sharpie.  Yep, told ya it was easy.  Stupidly easy.

Wanna see?

But now....here's the thing.  My handwriting can be very wonky at times.  I will start to write in cursive and then in the middle of that word, I will print the rest.  I told you, its very wonky...NOT PRETTY BY ANY MEANS....

But I will let you look anyway....



 
Do you see what I mean....yeah, not so perfect AT ALL!
 
 
 
 
 

 
But, I am learning to LOVE the perfectly imperfectness.  :)
 


Wickedly EASY


These took very little time, and are the perfect wrapping for exactly what the recipe is for......
 
 
So, I have a stack here waiting....you know for guests, that come for coffee (hopefully someone will read this, call me up, and ask if they can come over for coffee).  :)  And if no one wants them....the kids each get one so they some favorite family recipes in their mama's handwriting. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am ready for that cup of coffee,LOL! Love this and thanks for the info.Have a great weekend.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I lived closer, I'd come over for coffee. What a cute idea. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete