Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Setting Up For Spring....


Even though, I am not totally ready to give winter the boot, (still waiting on one great snow storm), spring seems to be starting to "set-up".


Longer, sunnier, slightly warmer days. Birdies chirping. Buds blooming.



I think it will be here soon, and unfortunately, probably without my snow storm.




So, I am "setting up" for a little bit of spring in my neck of the woods.



















My Very Talented Hubby did it again.....painted another painting!



See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, simple touches of spring! Beautiful painting btw.
    Finally getting winter weather in my area. Cold, high winds and snow!
    Enjoy your day~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful touches of spring.Loved all of the pics. Hubby is very talented. I say it's time to bring on spring!! Blessings ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...wierd...I was entering my url and the entire post disappeared...I am also setting up for spring. I have given up on snow this year, and I am weary of my snowmen. So, daffodils on the table and bunnies as well! We are getting severe weather here today and tonight and hopefully not any tornadoes!

    ReplyDelete