Thursday, July 21, 2011

Is it too early to be thinking fall?


Boy, this heat is MISERABLE! I've had no zip and no energy to move (and that's even in the air conditioning). We are doing some outside work at our house and of course the time that we would be doing it, would be the hottest days of the year...ugh, it's just TOO HOT.

So, I'm thinking fall. How about you?! Actually, I'm thinking winter and snow, but just pretend you didn't hear that! ;)

We are slowly getting to orders and trying to think of fall for new things...


And with that, here is some of our Halloween crocks. We sell these for $18, and we have a few ready if you would like to place an order for some. We can write whatever you wish on them, it doesn't have to say what these two say....take a look:



Think *COOL* my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I saw that you won the drawing for the christmas writing board. Congrats. -Steph
    www.frontporchprimitives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete